Saturday, September 23, 2006

I love U2

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love U2. When I filled out my profile on here, I listed U2 as my first musical interest. When I look at my profile, don't see it. So I edited my profile, and saw that I did indeed have it on the first of my list. I switched it to the last of my list to see if that would make a difference... I want it to show up, you know? But once again, it's not there. I'm lead to believe that it must be a conspiracy: The makers of blogger don't like U2, so they don't allow the name to appear on the musical preference list.

Okay fine, that's not it. Anyone with blogger experience able to help a confused girl out here?

3 comments:

Liseysmom said...

That is weird. I just tried to add it to my profile and it wouldn't let me either. Then I typed it as youtwo and it did let me add that. I think your conspiracy theory is correct.

Liseysmom said...

Hey, nevermind... I found this for you...

In Blogger profiles, you can list various favorite books, movies, music, etc. However, each item you list is required to have a minimum length of 3 characters and shorter items will not be displayed. For the most part, this isn't a problem, but unfortunately U2 fans find it frustrating.

The workaround for this is easy. Instead of listing "U2" in your music, list it as "U2." (Note the period at the end.) Now it's 3 characters long and will show up in your profile.

Christy said...

ha! awesome, thank you for figuring this out for me. Off to edit profile now....