Sunday, July 22, 2007

*Sigh*

It's been forever since I have posted. I'm so sorry for those of you waiting for an update. I have so much to say, but so little time to say it. For the next little while, I don't have internet access at work. That sucks.

Today I feel that I have to post about something incredible, something miraculous, something amazing.

Are you ready for it?

Today. I met none other than. The one. The only. The famous. WRY CATCHER!!!!

I went to an ex-mo picnic in Lindon today. Most of my friends were there, all of our kids ran around and had tons of fun. yadda yadda yadda.

I MET WRY CATCHER!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

3 comments:

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Lucky, lucky girl. Wry is an awesome person.

Sideon said...

Times like these when I wish I still had frequent flier miles. Times like these when I'm kicking myself for missing her when she was in Tahoe, which is only THREE HOURS away.

I will fling myself onto the floor and have a full-blown pout, starting now.

No. Please. Nothing can console me.

Not even tequila body shots.

JulieAnn said...

Oh damn! I was almost tempted to go to that! Damn! You met Wry? I'm so jealous.

We have missed you!

ja