Monday, July 30, 2007

This weekend I experienced....

Dirt roads, childrens laughter, deer, four wheelers, relaxation, horses, trees, road trip, Idaho, hugs and kisses, excited faces on my daughters, dust, new friends, a hot shower on a tired and dirty body, isolation, views disrupted by other gorgeous views, bunnies, Gewerztraminer wine, cows, goofy grins, my daughters living their dream of being up close and personal with beautiful horses, wind on my face, Idaho strength beer, wildflowers, badgers, sweet and calm ranch dogs, old friends, chili and cheese potatoes, horseback riding, afternoon naps, air conditioning, a few read pages in the final Harry Potter, being awoken in the middle of the night by sweet dreams, good conversations, spontaneous moments.

I think I have experienced heaven.

9 comments:

Bishop Rick said...

What more can you ask for?

Ok, except for more of the same.

JulieAnn said...

that was a beautiful thing. A lot better than MY weekend (read "Girls Night Out"...) LOL

I need to go camping....*sigh*

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Nice...sounds like something I'd love to hear more about.

Anonymous said...

Wow, great post!! I wish my camping trip had been that great. It was good, but nowhere near heaven. ;-)

Loveloveloved meeting you, GF. Hugs to you again.

Sumwun said...

Pbbbbt. Pbbbbbbt. Sounds like a good ol' wild wild west weekend. Yeehaw(r).

from the ashes said...

Was it really sweet dreams that woke you, or do I just have a naughty mind?

Just One of Many said...

Thanks for reminding me that sweet moments can exit!

Just One of Many said...

I e-mailed La and told her I am going to UT in October. I would love to meet you too! Let me know what dates are good for you! *Joom*

JulieOShields said...

Christy, I had the same thought as FTA about the dream LOL. Do we want details?
JOOM, I would love to meet you when you come to Utah, make sure LA invites me. We don't live far from each other.
Christy, I like Gewerztraminer wine too! We still need to have a wine tasting party at my house. Sounds like you had a great weekend, but I think you are the kind of person that has fun no matter waht you do!
Julianna