Sunday, October 14, 2007

A plea to anyone who reads my blog!

Last night, my boyfriends vehicle was broken into, and all contents easily removable were taken, including my cell phone. Everyone is okay, and today we reflected on the fact that this could have been so much worse-- this is more of an inconvenience than anything. No one was hurt, and certainly, more valuable items could have been taken.

This is where my plea comes in! If I at one time had your phone number, even if I rarely use it, will you please text or call me so that I can re-save it in my contacts list? I didn't memorize or write down any numbers. Why should I, with this great technology? hehe. Besides the point.

I promise, if you text or call me, I will use and abuse your number more frequently!

PS- if you text or call me, please leave your name as well. Thanks!!

8 comments:

JBSaxman said...

It totally sucked, but you're right...it could have been much, much worse than it was.

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry guys...let me try to make it up to you? Amy

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry guys...let me try to make it up to you!

Anonymous said...

what? i'm retarded
amy

JBSaxman said...

Amy,

I think the majority of us still love you. :)

Lemon Blossom said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Christy. That totally sucks. I've been there so I feel for you guys.

On the bright side, I heard a rumor that there is going to be a Sex and the City movie coming out this spring. I hope it's true. :)

JulieAnn said...

email me...I'll give you ALLLLL of my info! LOL

JulieAnn said...

...Oh and that SUCKS btw. Sorry that happened guys. Yuck.