Monday, October 01, 2007

What is this world coming to?

Brittney Spears had to hand her kids over to Kevin Federline. Now, I posted a link to a white trash Spears about a year ago... and in that link it seemed like Kevin was smarter, but I didn't really believe it.

Sometimes, going to work seems like more of a rest than being at home.

It's so shocking to find out that places in NYC or Las Vegas really DO sleep.

The Real World becomes less of a real world and more of an orgy.

Spice Girls tickets sell out in 38 seconds. This is in the year 2007!!

Many men and women really DO want the one they can't have. If for no other reason.

Five year olds have a lot of insight to living life.

Blondes really do have more fun.

Being accomodating and adaptable to change tends to get one walked all over.

Humans are more sincere than they are given credit for.

You really do need to be careful what you ask for, because you might get it. (with great power, comes great responsibility!)

"There's no sign of life
It's just the power to charm
I'm lying in the rain
But I never wave bye-bye"
~Davis Bowie

5 comments:

dmarks said...

Britney and Kevin? It's like the point at which I realized that Tom Arnold was a better entertainer/cooler person than Roseanne Barr. Which was not saying much.

JulieAnn said...

Blonds do NOT have more fun.

I am living proof of that.

Bishop Rick said...

Me too, well maybe not.

Already Gone said...

They both are troubled individuals!! I guess the judge had to choose between the lesser of two evils??? My favorite quote is: Everything you need to know you learned in Kindergarten!

Randy said...

I used to want to be like Kato Kaelin when I grew up; now I want to be like K-Fed. A boy's gotta dream!