Sunday, November 11, 2007

That is so much weird!

(The title is a direct quote from my daughter Emilie. My diva princess Emilie. My angel who was left in a room by an un-named person, unattended, with a pair of scissors. My darling daughter who chopped off all of her beautiful, long, golden locks, and now has very, very short hair. One week before her 6 year old pictures were to be taken. Emilie.)

I've been tagged! The cause is a good one, my blogging skills suck. Thanks to dmarks from inaholdingpatern! The rules are:

A). Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.




-----------------

I was tagged about a year ago by darling Sideon, to post six weird things about me. I'll attempt to not repeat any of those weirdnesses, because my god, I have plenty of them.

Here goes.

#1: Recently, I've been thinking about the weird traits that make me ME, and was actually wishing I'd get tagged to post about my weirdness again. True story!

#2: I don't eat or drink or otherwise partake of anything blue. It's just not natural. There is nothing edible in nature that is blue! Don't say blueberries, because they're purple and you know it!

#3: There are certain foods that my stomach doesn't recognize I'm full of, and I seem to be able to keep eating and eating them. They are: Watermelon, Mango's, Pistachio's, and french fries. To name a few. At least only one of those foods will kill me.

#4: When I get fortune cookies, I have to eat the cookie first, then read the fortune, or else it won't come true.

#5: I absolutely will not eat hot dogs unless they're 100% USA Beef, and loaded with crap, such as Chili, cheese, sauerkraut, and onions. I'd be just fine if the actual hot dog were not included.

#6: I don't eat anything that comes from a pig. Not for religious reasons, but because I like pigs too much and and I don't enjoy the fatty stringyness of it. However, on occaision, I will eat a piece of crunchy (nearly burnt) bacon. I like to think that bacon is a vegetable. Definitely doesn't come from a pig!

#7: I get grossed out sooooo easily! For this reason, I don't watch horror movies, because of the gore. Last week at work, some co-workers were talking about the Hostel movies. I would never ever see these movies myself, but based on their comments, I was morbidly curious what they were about. My co-worker sat there for a long time telling me about both movies. After that, I got lunch. I ate two bites of corn, and was done. For dinner that night I still wasn't hungry, so I ordered soup. I ate a quarter of the small container, and was done. Hearing gross things is the best diet for me, although I don't enjoy it. The rest of the day I kept asking my co-workers how they could put themselves through that kind of trauma. I don't get it!

shit, I could keep going, but I'll stop. I gotta tag 7 people now. Please, don't take offense, and just play with me!

1. SumWun
2. Exvestigator
3. A New Eric
4. Aerin
5. Mini Jon B.
6. Lemon Blossom
7. Regina Filangi

damn, I just noticed that most of my list is about food, Kinda strange, since I've not had much of an appetite lately.

2 comments:

eric said...

groan... I thought you were leaving a meaningful remark on my blog.

Bleu Cheese has blue mold in it.

Blue Corn is a common staple of Hopi, many of whom live in the Utah / Four Corners area.

Blue isn't found much in nature. Many speculate that this is because, instinctively, blue foods are avoided because they appear to have gone bad, or worse, seem poisonous. Weird, considering blue is a calming color.

You tagged me. I can't believe it. I take back everything.

minijonb said...

i'll have to work on this when i need a break from working on my novel this month. thx!