Thursday, February 14, 2008

Is it obligatory?

Is it necessary for a single girl, who truly loves Valentines day, who wishes only for happy endings, to make a post on this day?

THIS day??



I digress.

Happy (cough)(cough)(pukealittleinmymouth)(cough) Valentines Day.

Really, for all you couples out there. I'm happy for you. I envy you. I wish I was one of you.



But my heart looks less like this:



And more like this:



Bitter? Actually, no, not really. Not at all. I had a fabulous day at work, and all in all, things are on the up and up for me. I received a surprise valentine that made it hard to keep from smiling all day (plus it got my heart racing a bit), and I got to love on my sweet daughters and spoil them rotten.

I don't agree with this:



I don't want to be a single girl.

The Beatles tell me that All I need is Love. I hope I can find it and be just as sappy as the rest of y'all!

Happy Valentines Day to all of my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, happy V-day to you Christy...you are loved!!! Just so you know...being married doesn't guarantee you'll get ANYTHING on Valentine's day...just sayin...

I love all the funny pictures...

Shiree