Monday, May 21, 2007

Simply Exquisite!

I got to meet Sideon for lunch today! This man is every bit as charming, funny, fabulous, and real as his posts. It was all too short of a time, then I drove him back to the airport. He kept thanking me for the ride, but truly, I was the lucky one. Who else gets to spend one on one time with him? Besides... well... a number of other bloggers. But still, it was Pure.Heaven.

Until we meet again! ;-)

One last thing-- HAPPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to every bloggers favorite sweetheart, Sister Mary Lisa! After I meet her, I can die happy.

Cheers!

11 comments:

Sideon said...

I'm thrilled that you could make it out to the airport on such short notice! yes, it was way too short of a time, but I am so happy I got the chance to meet you.

I had my laptop bag with me and didn't even THINK to give you a copy of the music cd that I had made! Grrr! And double grrr! I'm gonna have to ship it off in the mail! Drop me an email with your addy so I can ship it off this week.

Be well!

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Seriously, you are sweet. Thanks for the bday wish.

:) Sid is awesome, but I think you already heard me say that once or twice...

Bishop Rick said...

Sideon, Sideon, Sideon, that's all I ever hear about is Sideon.

Or is that Marsha, Marsha, Marsha?

Sister Mary Lisa said...

ROFLMAO, BR! You crack me up. I wasn't expecting to laugh when you blindsided me with your comment.

Funny guy :)

Sister Mary Lisa said...

And if you want us to blog about you, then git yer ass up to Wyoming or Montana so I can meet you and blog about you too. Sheesh.

Bishop Rick said...

Wyoming scares me after reading Molly's post.

Sister Mary Lisa said...

So come to Montana and avoid Wyoming altogether. Montana's great because I'm here. Ha.

Sideon said...

I'd do a trip to Montana and visit SML, any day.

Bishop Rick said...

So SML, tell us about the big tire in the playground during kindergarten.

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Come on up to MT and I'll tell you in person, BR!

Randy said...

I heart IRL meetings with cyberfriends. I haven't had a dissapointing one yet.