Monday, September 24, 2007

My, how her talents have increased!

Do you recall the post I made last year about my daughters art skillz, that she got from me?

Well, she had to go and prove me wrong. Her skills have intensified to amazing levels! Luckily, she inherited this talent from her dad. I am not able to draw a straight line with a ruler!
Oh, you want me to prove it?

Okay, well check this out, drawn by my daughter Alexa, the same one who drew the "infamous bat":




I know you don't need me to explain that this is Bono, because of course you already knew that. Check out those glasses, and the microphone! The little brown critters next to him? Why, those are his chihuaua's. Like, duh!

2 comments:

Already Gone said...

omg! I thought I was the only one "art" challanged her in the blogosphere!! She is quite the artist! A cross between Picaso and Monet!

C. L. Hanson said...

So cute!!!

I've posted some of my kid's art too... ;^)