Sunday, March 16, 2008

I have OCD when it comes to analytics




Does this sign mean "No Valid ID OR expired ID, no exceptions" ? Or does it mean 'No Valid ID / or no entry if you have an expired ID, no exceptions" ?

I dunno.

And while I'm thinking of this sign, how hard would it be to print a new sign, with "expired" actually spelled correct? I guess they took the effort to burn the edges and make it look cool, so why bother making it right when most of their patrons won't notice how dumbass it looks?

Much to the chagrin of some, and much to the delight of others in my crowd, we didn't make it very far past this sign. One friend forgot their ID. Probably a good thing, considering prior to seeing this sign, we were frisked for weapons.

Good times, good times! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I would TOTALLY have gone in there!

I might even have had a good time.

Grant