Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mini-Hiatus

Hi Everyone!

Apologies to those of you who check back here frequently to see my lastest updates, life has been nothing short of crazy lately. I'm in the middle of major changes and won't have internet access at home for a little while, plus I'm completely swamped at work.

I will be back, but for now, it's fair for me to let you know it will be a little while... no estimated time at this point.

Wry- I never got your text! :( I was so looking forward to it! The fact that you tried means the world.

Sideon- Thanks for becoming my text BFF!

Meg Slate- I'll never forget the time you told me that texting was a talent you don't have. Trust me- once you start, you'll wonder how you ever did without it.

I'll return soon. My love to all!

-Christy

6 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Lemon Blossom said...

I'll miss you, come back soon!!!! Hope all is well. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy hiatus - and come back soon!! I will try to text you again...but now I'm wondering if I have the right mobile number...

:-)

minijonb said...

well, like i always say, a mini-hiatus is better than a maxi-hiatus. see you soon. enjoy your time away from this place... we call... the blogosphere.

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Hope all is well with you, and that you are happy while you venture into the hiatus. Come back soon, ya heah?

Lemon Blossom said...

Just stopping my to say that I was thinking about you and hope things are looking up!