Friday, August 24, 2007

I got inked!

I got this tattoo last month, and am finally getting around to blogging about it now:






I LOVE it! I've wanted a tattoo for years, but never knew what I would want to live with, forever. Then I realized that I wanted an ankle bracelet with a heart shaped charm that had and "A" and an "E" in it (for my daughters!). Inspiration struck, and through several twists of fate, I was lucky enough to end up with Steve from Anchor Ink, downtown SLC.

Steve owns the company, and knew exactly what I wanted: Something feminine, badass, and meaningful, all the same time. I gave him my ideas, and he ended up with this. I love it, and know I will, forever!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, the picture doesn't show - just a red X. But since I have seen the tat IRL, let me just say once again that it is FAB! :-)

That One Guy said...

welcome to "the other side"

:)

Anonymous said...

NO WAY! I got inked 2 weeks ago! I got the melanoma hummingbird (google "wings of hope melanoma") in our favorite colors. It has a green eye like B & I have. This is the first evil thing you have beat me to!!! Congratulations!!!
WEAR SUNBLOCK, friends of Christy!! Check out www.brycedbrown.com, and I'll scare the hell out of you. I love you, C!!

JulieAnn said...

Wait...I didn't get to see it. :0) As That One Guy said, "welcome to the other side"--we have cookies here.

Anonymous said...

Nice tatt. ;)

Equality said...

For some reason, this reminds me so much of an avatar that liseysmom had at the foyer way back when--a picture of her foot with a YW medallion bracelet thingy hanging off.

xchelxcx said...

I wanted to get a tat like this since my cousin and grandmother have passed away, i have been thinking for awhile just cant find one that looks good enough but i love the links on yours but one question can alot of people see if from far away cause i dont want one that everoyne can see.