Monday, July 28, 2008

If that's what you're into!

This past weekend was glorious. The time spent in Park City with my friends was incredible, and ended all too soon. I hope we do this again next year! We had some great conversations, great food, fun times, dancing, coaster riding, zip-lining, hiking, hot tubbing, cops being called on us....

Oh yeah. The cops were called on us, TWICE! Once it was because some of the cars were parked diagonally (we did the best we could with limited pace. We ultimately accomodated the neighbors, even though the patrol said we were just fine.) The second time, the cops found us sitting in the living room and talking, listening to Enya. Yeah, big threat. At 8:30 at night!! oooooh. Be careful. Clearly, the cops saw nothing wrong, once again.

Unfortunately, because I took up running a month ago, my knees were in bad shape. I ignored the pain for so long, that by saturday, they were mostly out of comission. I had to use my upper body strength everywhere I went. I was in severe pain! Luckily, one of my friends is a doctor, and he called in a perscription of Lortab for me.

I spent saturday afternoon/evening on Lortab while everyone else went to a free reggae concert. These pills made me very, very happy and loopy. I sat and watched several episodes of "Flight of the Conchords". The following scene made me laugh SO MUCH, that I had to share it.



If you want me to, I can hang 'round with you
If I only knew, that's what you're into

You and him, him and you
If that's what you're into
Him hangin' round, around you
You hangin' round, yeah you're there too

And if you want me to, I will take off all my clothes for you
I'll take off all my clothes for you
If that's what you're into

How 'bout him in the nude?
If that's what you're into
In the nude in front of you
Is that what you'd wanna view?

If it's cool with you, I'll let you get naked too
It could be a dream come true, providing that's what you are into

Is that what you're into?
Him and you in the nude?
That's what he's prepared to do
Is that the kind of thing that you think you might be into?

And then maybe later we'll get hot by the refrigerator
In the kitchen next to the pantry
You think that might be what you fancy?

In the buff, bein' rude
Doin' stuff with the food
Gettin' nude with his food
We heard that's what you are into

Then on our next date
well you could bring your roommate
I don't know if Stu is keen to
But maybe we could double team you

How 'bout you and two dudes?
Him, you, and Stu in the nude
Bein' lewd with two dudes with food
Well that's if Stu's into it too

All the things I do
The things I'd do for you
If I only knew, that's what you're into

2 comments:

Mike said...

We missed you at the concert but I'm glad your knees are feeling better. You didn't miss much except some of the hugest drops of rain I've ever seen. And Brandon's dancing, but I'm sure you got enough of that later!

Sister Mary Lisa said...

LUCKY! That sounds like a fabulous getaway. Sorry about your knees. (((Christy)))