Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time for R&R

I've been pretty stressed lately, have had a lot on my mind. Work's been busy, and yes, I'm still working out physically. I haven't blogged about it because I don't want to jinx it... but truth be told, life can only be great if you work at it. Things just don't come easily. At least not for me!

This weekend, some of my friends are embarking of our annual summer trip together. Last year we went to Las Vegas, and discovered that the most fun we had, was when we were all together, talking, relaxing, just having fun. This year, we decided to make our trip to Park City. It's close! Inexpensive! Fun!!!

We've rented a really great house just off of Main Street, we'll be in walking distance of most things. Some are planning on white water rafting, others are looking forward to outlet shopping. I hope to fit in a nice hike. Regardless, it's going to be great! I'm just looking forward to the rest, relaxation, and surrounding myself with some of my most favorite people for a few days.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: