Sunday, April 13, 2008

Healthy Lifestyle Check-in

My second weekly update.

Still going strong. I didn't get to play tennis last week, either the weather was crappy or we had deadlines to meet. We're going to shoot for this week, I'm totally excited about it.

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to compete in either a Boston Marathon or Half Marathon. No, not the real thing. I have 30 days to accomplish the equivelant. It's a competition through my work, and the prizes really are fabulous (two first place prizes will be given, and they are $450 travel vouchers).

When I look at myself in the mirror I can't see any changes, but when I feel my arms, I can feel hardness where there was once flab.

Oh, and the other day, I was examining my under-arm flab (or loose skin, or whatevah), and Alexa says to me "Mommy, you are NOT very skinny" Thank you, sweetheart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your motivation to get fit.

But, FWIW, I think you are sexy just the way you are!

:)

Christy said...

Aww... thanks sweetheart!