Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Man

The rumors are true. I do have a new man in my life.....

I think about him while I work.

I tell everyone who will listen about his amazing qualities.

I count down the hours until I get to see him, spend more time with him.

He's smart.

He's sexy.

He's witty, and intelligent.

He's thrilling. Always manages to surprise me!

He's educated.

He's a family man.

My brother has recommended that I hook up with him for so long, and I finally did!

Who is he?

Why, he's Dexter:









I know, right?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with Dexter!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i am obsessed with that show. i watched both seasons in two weeks. plus, MCH is hot. :) it's so weird that i never noticed it on "six feet under." when he's gettin' it on with...um...lola? what is her name? anyway...yeah. that was good.

Christy said...

oooh, I can't wait to watch season 2! I hope I don't have to wait for the DVD release.

You mean his girlfriend Rita? That sex scene was hot, hot, hot!!

Unknown said...

oh, um...yeah, that was hot. i guess if you haven't seen season 2 i should just shut the hell up. ;)

hey, i just downloaded torrents of both seasons and i already have it on DVD. if you're not morally opposed to that, it's an excellent way to go about it.

Randy said...

My wife says that she's married to Dexter, and I can't deny that the similarities can be uncomfortable at times. I don't kill people, btw.

Just last weekend, my wife had me take Toby by the church to see a family that used to babysit him. She was prompting him with the names of the family members the night before. When it came to the name of the huband/father, Toby pointed at me and shouted, "Dexter!" Even my kids know . . .