Thursday, January 03, 2008

She makes me smile

My sweet mother. I have to admire her for her courage and desire to adapt to the latest and greatest technology. When I about 6 years old, my mom bought her mother a microwave... her FIRST microwave. I remember sitting in the kitchen and giggling over the fact that it was such a simple thing, but she was struggling to grasp the concept. What I'm about to say, reminds me of that.

As mentioned previously, my mom got an iPhone for Christmas. She knows that texting me is probably the easiest way to get ahold of me, so she's been learning how it works (if you don't know, iPhone texting is probably the COOLEST and easiest of all phone texting options). Here are some gems from mom:

Cindy. Coming.saturday. Not. Friday. R u ok? U come on Friday 2. And bring kids ?? if not. C u sat. 4 sure! Love. Mom

(Cindy is my sister who came to town. So I responded asking if they will be getting in late on Saturday)

Yes. Well late tonite. you can. any time. Saturday. We. Will expect. You

Why. Does. My yputube. Keep showing an an error.


Would it be horribly rude of me to text her all the time just to see how she responds next? It makes me wonder what my daughters will have to teach me about when I am old, while they laugh on the side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are AWESOME!! :-D