Sunday, January 13, 2008

Politics, baby!

I can't have a president who's last name is Huckabee, I just can't. For one thing, there's the movie "I :heart: the Huckabee's", and besides, it's an embarrassing name! Can you imagine a meeting of the United Nations where they call on the President of the United States of America, President Huckabee?

I think the american people are tired of the Republican agenda anyway, so regardless of who the final candidate is from that side, they're not going to win. In my opinion, it will come down to Hillary or Obama.

Wouldn't it be just awesome if Hillary won, and then we would have Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton in the White House? Who knows, if she's in office for 8 years, then let' say, Jed Bush runs and he's in for the 8 years following, by then, Chelsea will be ready to take over!

However, if Obama wins, can you just see the headlines? Powerhouse Showdown: OBAMA VS. OSAMA
Or, "Obama bomb's Osama". I think that would make some pretty cool headlines.

Yeah, that's my take on things. It's really rather frightening that I was a Poli Sci major. Really though, I just want Hillary to win!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Randy said...

I can't help but think of Naomi Watts uttering the forbidden word to Jude Law: "Fuckabee's!" I love that movie, btw.

dmarks said...

If I had a dime for every time I heard someone called the Senator from Illinois "Osa.. Obama"
with that self-correction in the middle.