Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Purrrrrty!


It's almost my BFF Shiree's birthday, so what better way to celebrate than pedi's and lunch? (Mine are on the left, hers on the right. Twinners, except for the color.) This was an entierely selfish gesture on my part. I needed some one-on-one girly time with my BFF. Here's an example of why I must keep her in my life forever:

We go to lunch, and she remembers to tell me about a dream of hers. (I'll post it for Randy's analysis, as soon as he comes around for my crazy dreams!). We start laughing SO.DAMN.HARD. that the water waiter sees us crying in hysteric fits and says "this must be the party table!"

It's always a good time with Shiree. An afternoon with her reminds me of how great life is.

Love you, girl!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww shucks Christy...I don't feel worthy of a BFF like you!!! You are THE. SWEETEST. EVER. I'm lucky to have you! Cute toes...I still can't believe I let you take a picture of my feet! I guess that's just true friendship right there!

I still need to type up that dream and send it to you....just something I forgot to mention..In this dream Ron Weasley was the OLDEST version of himself!!!! Oh, and the waiter guy just came to fill our 'already full' waters because he thought you were HOT!!!

Anyway...thanks again for making my birthday one of the BEST EVER!!!

LOVE YOU!!

Christy said...

Awwww, thank YOU!!! I seriously needed that afternoon with you, it did me more good than I can express. And the waiter totally thought it was YOU that was hot, because when I'm with you, I'm a "WINNER!" ;-) teehee!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!! Oh Christy, I love you!! And you're a WINNER on your own...I don't have anything to do with it!!! :o)