Friday, November 10, 2006

Taking a short break from bragging to brag yet again

So I'm driving around doing errands today, and who calls me? Only the swankiest, sexiest, most intelligent and witty man of the DAMU. Oh, and have you seen his wife? Definitely the luckiest man, as well. As pure luck would have it, he is in town from San Francisco, and just happened to be right in the same area as me at the same time. Of course I'm talking about Corey, aka Mayan Elephant:



We got to hang out at Starbucks for a bit and talk while our girls ate pastries.
YAY!!! Now what do I need to do to get Corey to visit my blog.....???? Do I need to start flirting with his wife more aggressively, because if so, that's not a problem. She sent me text messages while I was on my trip that made me blush. Good times, good times! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lordy I miss you people. Great picture. *Sniffle*

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Cool stuff!

OK, seriously, the word verification is FUNSX. Take it to mean what you will!

Christy said...

Wry, all it will take is for you to find a way to San Francisco, and I'll so be there to party with you!

SML- that is too funny about the word verification... you know how the church always said that there's no such thing as coincidence? ;-)

Domo- I love it when I make appearances in other peoples dreams! But you can't stop there, you have to tell me the rest of it. Corey told me about the good times ahead for the Texas boys, and I will expect pictures from that, okay?

Ros said...

How much did he pay you to say those nice things about him? ;)

Anonymous said...

i paid nothing. its a means to an end. niceness is the means, and i am sure my wife is the end. right christy?

the starbucks spontaneous visit was a hightlight of my trip. thanks christy and jer.

Christy said...

haha Corey, you know me too well.

But what's with thanking Jer?? He couldn't even be bothered to show up. It was just you and me, baby. Oh, our daughters were there too.

Thanks for visiting my blog Corey, don't be a stranger, eh?