Thursday, October 05, 2006

The first step is admitting it....

I confess, I have an addiction. I can't help it. Most of the time, I feel like it's out of my control. Perhaps in admitting my faults publicly, I can work to better myself.

I love Express clothes. I have found that it's no longer safe for me to even walk in the doors unless I have money to spend. I never thought clothes could be addicting, until I found Express. We love each other. Since I stopped wearing garments, clothes have a whole new meaning. But it's just not right to shop the way I do. It's not feasible for me to come up with excuses of why I need to go to the mall. I have admitted now, to blogland (aka a higher power) that resistance is useless. I simply cannot enter.

*sigh* But just try and stop me next time I get a 20% off coupon in the mail.

Next store to tackle... Victoria's Secret. Although I'm actually able to justify that one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need an enabler for that addiction, let me know. I have a pretty long wishlist at Vickie's.

La said...

*rolling eyes*

THAT'S a shocker, Pete! :)

I'm an Old Navy whore. But not an old whore in the navy. Nor a navy old whore. Nor old. Nor navy. No comment on whore, though!

Christy said...

Pete- too funny! I figure I owe it to myself to spend lots of money at VS to make up for all those years I faithfully wore that hideous underwear we know as garments. So far my justifaction is working out for me.

La- you're making me laugh this morning. I won't make a comment about the whore thing if you don't! ;-)